Bulgaria – Emergency Act Regarding the Measures and Safeguards During the State of Emergency
Following the adoption of the Emergency Act Regarding the Measures and Safeguards During the State of Emergency on 23 March 2020, the team of Gugushev & Partners Law Office developed a legal review with respect to the key legal amendments being implemented upon its enactment.
The present review is developed with the purpose to support and increase public awareness regarding the scope and nature of the important amendments in a wide range of areas of the effective legislation concerning both legal and natural persons.
For convenience, the legal review is segmented into eight separate areas, as enlisted below, and the respective information is accessible by clicking on the relevant section:
- Amendments Related to Suspension of All Procedural Terms on Litigation, Administrative and Enforcement Proceedings
- Amendments Related to Utility Bills Relief and Government Access to Traffic Data
- Amendments Related to Anti-Epidemic Measures and Safeguards and Sanctions for Their Violations
- Amendments Related to the Validity of Personal Documents, Territorial Expert Medical Board (TEMB) and National Expert Medical Board (NEMB) Decisions and Others
- Amendments Related to Management of the Resources from the European Structural and Investment Funds
- Amendments Related to Public Procurement Procedures
- Amendments Related to Taxation, Announcement of the Annual Financial Reports and Others
- Amendments Related to Labour and Social Security Legislation
The full legal review is accessible HERE
The present review, updated as of March 24th, 2020, presents an analysis of all legal changes introduced by the final version of the bill that became law.
For further information, including legal support and answers to your specific questions with regards to the present information, you can contact us by e-mail address: email@example.com or telephone: 00359 2 815 75 10, as well as on our public profiles on Facebook и LinkedIn.