Gray Reed Recognized for Strong Brand and Ability to Add Value
Gray Reed & McGraw is proud to announce that it has been named to the BTI “Brand Elite” 2018, an annual ranking of law firms with the best brand standing among general counsels and legal decision makers. Overall, the firm ranked 185 out of 650 firms that were mentioned in BTI’s client feedback sessions.
BTI’s methodology is based on client feedback from 686 interviews with top legal decision makers at companies (public and private) with $1 billion or more in revenue. The BTI ranking criteria was based on nine “branding attributes” that define a firm’s hirability, brand and ability to garner premium rates. Those nine attributes are:
- Recommended – You are recommended first to peers and colleagues without prompting
- Shortlisted – You are considered first for hiring in new assignments
- Premium Worthy – Clients pay above market rates and believe you are worth every penny and more
- Bet-The-Company – You are a safe choice for the most complex and high-risk work
- Survivors – You are more likely than others to be an industry leader over the long term
- Movers & Shakers – You deliver new and valuable services or behaviors other firms don’t.
- Tech-Savvy – You use technology more effectively or in new ways to add value
- Value Drivers – We make changes in process or the client experience to add value
- Client Service Strategist – We make changes other firms don’t to improve the client experience.
Of these attributes, Gray Reed scored in “Recommended”, “Short-Listed”, “Movers & Shakers”, and “Value Drivers”.
“This is an awesome accomplishment for the firm – especially given our size relative to most firms that are recognized on the list,” Gray Reed Managing Partner Cary Gray says. “It is no doubt attributable to the great work everybody at Gray Reed does to take care of our clients and add value beyond legal services.”
About Gray Reed & McGraw
For more than 30 years, Gray Reed has been a full-service, Texas based law firm with more than 130 lawyers practicing in Dallas and Houston. Gray Reed offers a wide range of legal services including business litigation, corporate transactions, oil & gas, tax planning and litigation, real estate, healthcare, trusts and estates, employment law, family law, intellectual property, and bankruptcy. For more information, visit www.grayreed.com.